First Birthday!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Warning: There are a LOT of pictures.

Yesterday we celebrated Parker's first birthday with family and friends. Since Parker is a HUGE lover of the outdoors, I decided to rent a shelter at one of our local parks. Parker got spoiled rotten with lots of books, clothes, and toys- and she even got her first real taste of sugary drinks, and cake.
These pictures are WAY out of order...but you'll get the idea.

One of her favorite presents was this rocking horse pony from my dad. I, however, do NOT enjoy this toy because it's theme song is now permanently stuck in my head. "I'm a little pony...klippity-klop...klippity klop."



There were four babies there for Parker to play with, but she was more interested in seeing what the adults were doing.
Although she did try and take a rock from one a little girl she didn't know, and then cried when the little girl didn't give it up.
She may have met her match.



Parker and her great Grandma ( or Oma as we all call her.)


The most exciting part of the party ( for me atleast) was the food because it gave me a chance to try out some new recipes I had been eying. I made some Smores Cupcakes, Oreo cream cheese brownies, Texas cavier, and a citrus punch.




She liked pulling things out of the bags, but beyond that- she wasn't interested.
She was more into picking up rocks and pine cones.




Parker, Aunt Mara, Kaya, Lily, McKenna, and Oma












Happy FIRST BIRTHDAY Parker Mae Mae!

0 comments: