Monday, May 31, 2010

Birthday Pictures {Work in Progress}

Parker turns ONE in a week from tomorrow- and since she's the cutest baby to ever exist- I knew that I wanted to pass out some ONE year pictures with her birthday invites. Instead of spending the money to get them professionally done- I decided to try and take some at home.
I'm not crazy about the way they've turned out thus far- but...it's still a work in progress. I'm not sure I like the background, and I'm not sure I like the chair- I think it's a little too big. I also had to bribe her with a strawberry in order to get her to stay in the chair- which is why she's stained red from head to toe. Oh well. I guess that's the fun part about only being a year old.





1 comments:

Audie said...

Cute pictures! I love the background!