Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lately


Life:
I know its been a while since our last update, so much so that I've gotten emails from family members asking if everything is okay. Everything is fine, just been very busy! Bevan is back in school, and my "full time" work schedule started the same week Bevan's schooling did.
Even with all the changes in our life, Parker is coping very well. She's such a great girl. Even though I added one more work day to my week, Parker is only with her sitter for about 14 hours/week, so it's working out well. She now goes to a family friend, who has seven children- all of whom are at school, with the exception of one. So when Parker is with "Joo-Loo" (aka Julie), she spends her day playing with Isaac, a four year old little boy who loves everything Parker does-cars, necklaces, and making gigantic messes.

Parker:



As mentioned above, Parker is doing great. She is now 15 and a half months old! She's still the same bright eyed, loving, hyper little girl she's always been- except now she talks more, and is getting VERY opinionated. I'm going to try and remember everything she can say now, but I'm sure I will miss a few:
Mama
Dadda
Dog
Kitty
Bad Dog ("dad dog")
Bad Kitty ("dad kitty")
No No
Snack ("nak")
Get down
Bye Bye
Night Night
Thor ("toe")
Doomsday ("dooms" or "do-day")
Babe (the name of our kitty)
Nana
Julie
More
Please ( but doesn't say it very often, YET)
Thank you ( she says this constantly, which is sooooo cute.)

I think that's about it. She's started the phase of doing everything on her own. She does NOT want any help when it comes to anything she's doing- or thinks she can do. This includes feeding herself, putting on shoes and pants, washing herself in the bath, and figuring out her toys.
She's still our little lovable social butterfly, and loves other little kids. It doesn't matter if she knows them or not....she will give them a hug and a kiss. She now is up to 12 teeth, and loves to eat whatever mommy and daddy is eating.

Baby #2
I am now almost 16 weeks along, and feeling much better. I had morning sickness all the way up until about 14 weeks. I still feel pretty sick in the mornings if I didn't eat a whole lot the night before. So I try to remember to have a little snack before bed so I don't wake up sick. We did a gender check a few days ago, but the little stinker wouldn't cooperate. It was sleeping, and had its hind end up in the corner. When we would try and wake it up, it would either cross its legs, or put its hand in front of what we were trying to see. So as of right now, we just have to wait. We're going to try and check again this week (that's the beauty of working for a hospital...).
But everything is checking out well, and it seems to be developing right on schedule for a March 14th due date. ( In case I forgot to mention, my due date got moved back by 3 days.)

That's pretty much everything that's going on in the Burnell household. I will try sooo very hard to keep this updated...but in case I don't- see you in a few months. ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aρpreсiаte youг intrοducing yοuг
trаіn of thought to be my day.

Нere iѕ my page :: Garciniacambogia.org

Anonymous said...

Am i legally accountable for content on my blogs & forums that
others have written?

my web blog vaginal mesh lawsuits