Burnell Christmas Eve

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On Christmas Eve, Bevan, Parker, and I stayed home for the first part of the evening to do our stockings. I wanted to start a tradition for our little family, so I had us open the stockings. I did this because I had bought us all Christmas pajamas- and didn't want to wrap them, so I stuffed them in our stockings. :) When Parker gets a little older, I'm sure we'll go back to opening our stockings on Christmas Day- but I figured she's only 6 months old, and doesn't know the difference yet.


Parker with her Christmas PJs and new Baby Einstein "Christmas from Around the World" DVD and CD. I was at a loss for what to put in a 6 month old's stocking!

Bevan got the ORIGINAL first season of the GI JOE cartoon on DVD. You know, the cartoon from like the 1980's? Needless to say, he was thrilled. I've been hearing "Yo' JOE!" a lot lately...







I love this picture. I realize it's not flattering for neither my husband or my daughter- but this picture completely symbolizes the love and tight bond they have for one another. She completely lights up when he enters the room, and he will scoop her up and play with her for hours on end.

Up next is our Christmas Eve at the Anderson house, and then Christmas Day...

0 comments: