Seven Months

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



*sigh*
Our little parker mae mae is seven and a half months old now. I can't believe how big she is, but at the same time- I love this stage. I love that we can take her out to eat, and she sits in a highchair and joins in our conversation. I love that she has a regular schedule, and follows it almost to a tee. I love her ever growing personality and silly sense of humor ( she thinks its hilarious when I pretend to do karate.) I love that she's mobile now, and wears herself out, thus sleeping REALLY good. :)

Yes, she is a full blown crawler now...and stander. She crawls to anything or anyone that enables her to stand. She also crawls to anything on the floor she's not supposed to have, and her favorite thing to do is chase the cat.


She is also a BIG time mama's girl right now. It really hurts Bevan's feelings, which just kills me- but anytime she see's me- she only wants to be held by me. If Bevan is holding her, she cries when she see's me, and immediately wants me to come get her. I hope this phase ends soon, and as I told Bevan- here soon she'll be daddy's girl, and want nothing to do with me.

A FIRST for this month- is her first set of pigtails. She has so much hair that it's really starting to look like a helmet, so we tried out the pigtails- and let me tell you- these pictures don't do it justice. She's just so freaking cute.



A funny story from this month
...
While giving her a bath the other night, she pulled herself over to the side of the tub, stood up, and proceeded to empty her bladder. That's right folks, she stood up and peed like a boy right into her fresh bath water.
I'm not going to lie- I didn't know what to do besides laugh.

We love her so much, and she makes our day brighter.

1 comments:

Cheleymc said...

We need some videos...tell Daddy to get you a camera!!