Eights

Monday, April 20, 2009

Eights

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER
1. The arrival of baby Parker
2. Sleeping with the windows open, and only a sheet. I love love love summer nights.
3. Baby P getting introduced to all of her new cousins
4. Graduating college
5. Snow cones!!!! Especially the Ruby Red Grapefruit ones...mmm
6. 4th of July
7. Only having to work part time- and spending the rest of my time with our little family. It will be a great feeling knowing that I no longer have to worry about school or driving to Pocatello
8. Hanging out with our friends, playing games & watching movies


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Hung curtains in the nursery
2. Dishes
3. Made Bevan dinner so he could take it to the ER with him.
4. Made oatmeal scotchie bars
5. Watched my mom and dad move some of my stuff
6. Took a bubble bath and read a cooking magazine
7. Mopped the floor
8. Watched the end of the very first season of Survivor


8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
1. play the guitar. I have one- just can't play it.
2. Speak another language
3. Rollover in bed without it taking 15 minutes
4. Sell our house
5. Motivation and knowledge to have a vegetable garden (this is a good one Talia)
6. Have more patience
7. Stop being "the worrier"
8. Stop being a baby when it comes to the mere THOUGHT of giving birth

8 SHOWS I WATCH (some of these might be embarrassing)
1. Survivor
2. Project Runway Canada
3. Project Runway America
4. Hell's Kitchen
5. Iron Chef America
6. One Tree Hill
7. Real Housewives of...
8. Family Guy

8 PEOPLE I TAG...no pressure!
1. Audie
2. Olivia
3. Mara
4. Crystal
5. Nick
6. Megan
7. Janelle
8. Mom

1 comments:

Cheleymc said...

I can't believe you watch Hell's Kitchen...the guy doesn't know any word other than the "f" word!!

(:) Gma